Fighting for accident victims and holding perpetrators and their insurance companies accountable!
Personal Injury and Medical Mistakes
- Auto Accidents
- Serious Burns
- Bed Sores
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
If you have suffered injury caused by another person’s fault such as auto accident, slip and fall, defective products, medical mistakes, nursing home abuse, premises liability, etc., our attorneys will spring to action and strive to represent your best interest by seeking the maximum award possible whether by settlement or trial. To get compensation in a personal injury case, liability must first be determined.
Proving liability requires the diligence, competence and tenacity of an aggressive personal injury attorney. Our attorneys will aggressively and zealously fight your cause; if the wrong doer (or their insurance company) is unwilling to negotiate in good faith, we will aggressively take the matter to trial.
The process of litigating a personal injury case is very demanding and stressful. We will remain sensitive to your pain and suffering throughout this process and will be attentive and responsive to your needs while answering any questions you may have. Our objective is to deliver quality representation to you by helping you achieve the results you seek.
While no one can predict the amount of compensation that will be paid in any given case, we use guidelines outlined in Chapter 41 of the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code such as actual economic losses that the client suffered in terms of medical bills, lost income, reduced future earning power to estimate the compensation amount. We also factor in non-economic damages for physical pain and suffering, mental or emotional suffering, loss of companionship and society. Please contact us for a free case evaluation for your specific circumstance.
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet with us. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
We look forward to helping you out.
- Settlement: $36M Award to Family Of Child Injured Trying to Catch School Bus
- Possible Lawsuit: Oil Rig Explosion in Lake Pontchartrain Critically Injures Workers
- Possible Lawsuit: Flushing Bus Accident Causes Death and Injuries
- Possible Lawsuit: GM Recalls 691,000 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks
- Settlement: $605 Settlement Final in Honda Takata Airbag Multidistrict Litigation
- Possible Lawsuit: Clarithromycin Linked to Increased Risk of Heart Problems or Death in Patients with Heart Disease
- Law Suit Filed: Monat Hair Products Faces Hair Loss Class Action Lawsuit
- Settlement: Tristar Power Pressure Cooker Class Action Settlement
- High numbers of women perpetrate online child sexual abuse than previously thought
- Research provides better understanding of how cancerous cells behave in low oxygen
- Researchers develop statistics-based computational scheme to zoom in on brain function
- Anticoagulant drugs found safe to use in patients undergoing surgery for irregular heartbeat