Fighting for accident victims and holding perpetrators and their insurance companies accountable!
Personal Injury and Medical Mistakes
- Auto Accidents
- Serious Burns
- Bed Sores
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
If you have suffered injury caused by another person’s fault such as auto accident, slip and fall, defective products, medical mistakes, nursing home abuse, premises liability, etc., our attorneys will spring to action and strive to represent your best interest by seeking the maximum award possible whether by settlement or trial. To get compensation in a personal injury case, liability must first be determined.
Proving liability requires the diligence, competence and tenacity of an aggressive personal injury attorney. Our attorneys will aggressively and zealously fight your cause; if the wrong doer (or their insurance company) is unwilling to negotiate in good faith, we will aggressively take the matter to trial.
The process of litigating a personal injury case is very demanding and stressful. We will remain sensitive to your pain and suffering throughout this process and will be attentive and responsive to your needs while answering any questions you may have. Our objective is to deliver quality representation to you by helping you achieve the results you seek.
While no one can predict the amount of compensation that will be paid in any given case, we use guidelines outlined in Chapter 41 of the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code such as actual economic losses that the client suffered in terms of medical bills, lost income, reduced future earning power to estimate the compensation amount. We also factor in non-economic damages for physical pain and suffering, mental or emotional suffering, loss of companionship and society. Please contact us for a free case evaluation for your specific circumstance.
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet with us. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
We look forward to helping you out.
- Possible Lawsuit: Subaru Recalls 33,000 Impreza 2017 Vehicles Due to Stalling
- Possible Lawsuit: Hyundai Recalls 978,000 Sonatas
- Law Suit Filed: Residents Bring Exxon Torrance Refinery Explosion Class Action
- Law Suit Filed: Walmart Facing Class Action over Negligent Bicycle Assembly
- Settlement: $9.8M Awarded in Defective Wheelchair Injury Lawsuit
- Possible Lawsuit: Sistema Stockert 3-T Noticias Legales e Información Legal
- Possible Lawsuit: Efectos secundarios de la bebida energética información legal
- Possible Lawsuit: Polvo de Talco Noticias Legales e Información Legal
- Critical research strategies and interventions established for pediatric and adolescent HIV
- Diagnosing prostate cancer through a £225 urine test
- 5 ways White House can use its muscle to undercut Obamacare
- New survey reveals emotional, practical challenges facing people with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis