Advocating for clients in Texas Family Courts
Resources & Links
- High Net-Worth Divorce
- Simple Divorce
- High Conflict / Complex Divorce
- Agreed Divorce
- Possession and Access
- Child / Medical Support
- Conservatorship (Custody)
- Enforce Support Orders
- Enforce Conservatorship
- Enforce Possession and Access
- Protective Orders, TRO
Other Family Law Solutions
- CPS Cases
- Name Changes
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Attorney General Cases
- Grandparents Rights
- Postnuptial Agreements
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet with us. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
We look forward to helping you out.
- Is Ben Affleck's Back Tattoo Really That Bad? Tattoo Artists Weigh In.
- This New Dating Trend Is Even Worse Than Ghosting
- 10 Habits Of People In The Most Toxic Relationships
- 8 Signs A Marriage Won't Last, According To Wedding Coordinators
- 11 Subtle Signs You Might Be In An Emotionally Abusive Relationship
- Lawyer’s failure to explain fine print nixes deal to stay silent on Trump, ex-Playboy model says email@example.com
- Judge rules former ‘Apprentice’ contestant’s suit against Trump can proceed while he is president firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florida Supreme Court amends referral rules to include online resources email@example.com
- Latham’s chair resigns and retires after disclosing ‘communications of a sexual nature’ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is Trump’s legal team ‘poised for a shakeup’? Ted Olson turned down representation, partner tweets email@example.com