Advocating for clients in Texas Family Courts
Resources & Links
- High Net-Worth Divorce
- Simple Divorce
- High Conflict / Complex Divorce
- Agreed Divorce
- Possession and Access
- Child / Medical Support
- Conservatorship (Custody)
- Enforce Support Orders
- Enforce Conservatorship
- Enforce Possession and Access
- Protective Orders, TRO
Other Family Law Solutions
- CPS Cases
- Name Changes
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Attorney General Cases
- Grandparents Rights
- Postnuptial Agreements
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet with us. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
We look forward to helping you out.
- Why My First Marriage Failed -- And Yours Might Too
- Why A Failed Relationship Does Not Make You A Failure?
- 10 Big, Divorce-Proofing Talks To Have Before Getting Married
- This Throwback Pic Of A Young Stephen Colbert Is Making The Internet Thirsty
- This 'La La Land'-esque YouTube Love Story Has Us All Choked Up
- Marc Kasowitz reportedly takes on reduced role amidst Trump defense team shakeup email@example.com
- Parents can lose custody of troubled children despite no finding of fault: California Supreme Court firstname.lastname@example.org
- In its expansion quest, Dentons picks up Scotland’s largest independent law firm email@example.com
- DLA Piper picks up Los Angeles-based boutique firm Liner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cafeteria committee comes with the job for Gorsuch email@example.com