Our Deep Business Expertise + Our Legal Knowledge = Growing, Protecting or Defending Your Business
- I-130 Petition
- Fiance/Fiancee Visa (K-Visa)
- Reentry Permit
- Adoption Divorce
- Adjustment of Status
- Advance Parole Travel Documents
- Work Permit
- Consular Processing
At AnunobiLaw, we believe that immigration ultimately boils down to human beings seeking to be with family–in search of an opportunity to work and provide for their family. Surely some clients may be able to submit some immigration forms on their own; however, engaging AnunobiLaw ensures that our clients have knowledgeable attorneys reviewing and packaging their immigration application packages appropriately.
Please let us know if you have an immigration case and we will use our expertise to increase your chance of getting the immigration relief you that you seek. We will hold your hands and guide you through the process. We do not believe that you should go it alone.
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
- Reminder: You Can Use Credit Cards to Pay Naturalization Application Fees USCIS
- Proposed Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Is Not in Effect USCIS
- URGENT: Some DACA Recipients Who Received Three-Year Work Permits Must Return Them Immediately USCIS
- Deferred Enforced Departure Extended for Eligible Liberians in U.S. USCIS
- DHS s’apprête à mettre en œuvre un Programme d’exceptions pour le regroupement des familles haïtiennes USCIS
- Temporary Protected Status Extended for Nicaragua USCIS