Enriching the workforce with global talent..
- Investor Visas
- EB-5 (Investor Visa)
- Outstanding Researchers
- Adv. Degree/Excep. Ability
- Foreign Nurses
- Adjustment of Status
- NIW (National Interest Waiver)
- Work Permit
- Practical Training
- Multinational Manager/Executive
- Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- PERM Labor Certification
- Prof. Skilled Workers
- PERM for University Teachers
- Advance Parole Travel Documents
- Reentry Permit
- Consular Processing
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet with us. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
We look forward to helping you out!
- DHS Provides Relief to American Businesses in Danger of Suffering Irreparable Harm USCIS
- Thai National Sentenced, Faces Deportation for Operating Immigration Fraud Scheme USCIS
- USCIS to Naturalize 15,000 New Citizens During Independence Day Holiday USCIS
- Celebrating Independence Day with Naturalization Ceremonies USCIS
- USCIS Introduces Redesigned Form for Green Card Applicants USCIS
- USCIS to Resume H-1B Premium Processing for Physicians under the Conrad 30 Waiver Program USCIS