Enriching the workforce with global talent..
- Investor Visas
- EB-5 (Investor Visa)
- Outstanding Researchers
- Adv. Degree/Excep. Ability
- Foreign Nurses
- Adjustment of Status
- NIW (National Interest Waiver)
- Work Permit
- Practical Training
- Multinational Manager/Executive
- Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- PERM Labor Certification
- Prof. Skilled Workers
- PERM for University Teachers
- Advance Parole Travel Documents
- Reentry Permit
- Consular Processing
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet with us. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
We look forward to helping you out!
- USCIS No Longer Accepting Petitions for One-Time Increase to the Temporary Nonagricultural Visa Program USCIS
- USCIS Resumes Premium Processing for Some Categories of Applicants Seeking H-1B Visas USCIS
- Temporary Protected Status for South Sudan Extended for 18 Months USCIS
- Temporary Protected Status for Sudan to Terminate in November 2018 USCIS
- USCIS Celebrates Constitution Day and Citizenship Day, Welcoming More Than 30,000 New U.S. Citizens USCIS
- Celebrating Constitution Day and Citizenship Day (Constitution Week) 2017 with Naturalization Ceremonies USCIS