Enriching the workforce with global talent..
- Investor Visas
- EB-5 (Investor Visa)
- Outstanding Researchers
- Adv. Degree/Excep. Ability
- Foreign Nurses
- Adjustment of Status
- NIW (National Interest Waiver)
- Work Permit
- Practical Training
- Multinational Manager/Executive
- Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- PERM Labor Certification
- Prof. Skilled Workers
- PERM for University Teachers
- Advance Parole Travel Documents
- Reentry Permit
- Consular Processing
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet with us. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
We look forward to helping you out!
- Re-Registration Period Now Open for Haitians with Temporary Protected Status USCIS
- Re-Registration Period Now Open for Salvadorans with Temporary Protected Status USCIS
- USCIS partners with Justice Department and Secures First Denaturalization As a Result of Operation Janus USCIS
- USCIS Clarifies Proxy Vote Use for Certain Intracompany Transferee Visa Petitions USCIS
- USCIS Reaches H-2B Cap for First Half of FY 2018 USCIS
- USCIS Issues Clarifying Guidance on NAFTA TN Status Eligibility for Economists USCIS