Enriching the workforce with global talent..
- Investor Visas
- EB-5 (Investor Visa)
- Outstanding Researchers
- Adv. Degree/Excep. Ability
- Foreign Nurses
- Adjustment of Status
- NIW (National Interest Waiver)
- Work Permit
- Practical Training
- Multinational Manager/Executive
- Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- PERM Labor Certification
- Prof. Skilled Workers
- PERM for University Teachers
- Advance Parole Travel Documents
- Reentry Permit
- Consular Processing
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet with us. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
We look forward to helping you out!
- Potomac Service Center Now Processing Certain Form I-765 Cases USCIS
- Reminder: You Can Use Credit Cards to Pay Naturalization Application Fees USCIS
- Proposed Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Is Not in Effect USCIS
- URGENT: Some DACA Recipients Who Received Three-Year Work Permits Must Return Them Immediately USCIS
- DHS s’apprête à mettre en œuvre un Programme d’exceptions pour le regroupement des familles haïtiennes USCIS
- Deferred Enforced Departure Extended for Eligible Liberians in U.S. USCIS