Enriching the workforce with global talent..
- Investor Visas
- EB-5 (Investor Visa)
- Outstanding Researchers
- Adv. Degree/Excep. Ability
- Foreign Nurses
- Adjustment of Status
- NIW (National Interest Waiver)
- Work Permit
- Practical Training
- Multinational Manager/Executive
- Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- PERM Labor Certification
- Prof. Skilled Workers
- PERM for University Teachers
- Advance Parole Travel Documents
- Reentry Permit
- Consular Processing
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet with us. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
We look forward to helping you out!
- Temporary Protected Status for Haiti Extended for Six Months USCIS
- USCIS Efforts in Investigating Large-Scale Immigration Fraud Leads to Sentencing USCIS
- USCIS Assists in Investigation Leading to Conviction of Imposter Attorney in Marriage Fraud Scheme USCIS
- USCIS Will Issue Redesigned Green Cards and Employment Authorization Documents USCIS
- USCIS Reaches FY 2018 H-1B Cap USCIS
- Putting American Workers First: USCIS Announces Further Measures to Detect H-1B Visa Fraud and Abuse USCIS