Enriching the workforce with global talent..
- Investor Visas
- EB-5 (Investor Visa)
- Outstanding Researchers
- Adv. Degree/Excep. Ability
- Foreign Nurses
- Adjustment of Status
- NIW (National Interest Waiver)
- Work Permit
- Practical Training
- Multinational Manager/Executive
- Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- PERM Labor Certification
- Prof. Skilled Workers
- PERM for University Teachers
- Advance Parole Travel Documents
- Reentry Permit
- Consular Processing
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet with us. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
We look forward to helping you out!
- Re-Registration Period Now Open for Temporary Protected Status for Nepal USCIS
- Airline Staffing Executive Sentenced to Prison for Years of Immigration Fraud USCIS
- USCIS and the Justice Department Formalize Partnership to Protect U.S. Workers from Discrimination and Combat Fraud USCIS
- USCIS Changing Policy on Accrued Unlawful Presence by Nonimmigrant Students and Exchange Visitors USCIS
- USCIS Plays Key Role in Miami Marriage Fraud Conviction USCIS
- USCIS to Begin Using More Secure Mail Delivery Service USCIS