Enriching the workforce with global talent..
- Investor Visas
- EB-5 (Investor Visa)
- Outstanding Researchers
- Adv. Degree/Excep. Ability
- Foreign Nurses
- Adjustment of Status
- NIW (National Interest Waiver)
- Work Permit
- Practical Training
- Multinational Manager/Executive
- Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- PERM Labor Certification
- Prof. Skilled Workers
- PERM for University Teachers
- Advance Parole Travel Documents
- Reentry Permit
- Consular Processing
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet with us. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
We look forward to helping you out!
- USCIS Efforts Lead to Sentencing of Former Stamford Resident for Operating Extensive Immigration Fraud Scheme USCIS
- USCIS Efforts in Albany Lead to Marriage Fraud Conviction USCIS
- Re-Registration Period Opens for Syrians with Temporary Protected Status USCIS
- USCIS Completes Random Selection Process for H-2B Visa Cap for Second Half of FY 2018 USCIS
- USCIS Strengthens Protections to Combat H-1B Abuses USCIS
- USCIS Director L. Francis Cissna on New Agency Mission Statement USCIS