Enriching the workforce with global talent..
- Investor Visas
- EB-5 (Investor Visa)
- Outstanding Researchers
- Adv. Degree/Excep. Ability
- Foreign Nurses
- Adjustment of Status
- NIW (National Interest Waiver)
- Work Permit
- Practical Training
- Multinational Manager/Executive
- Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- PERM Labor Certification
- Prof. Skilled Workers
- PERM for University Teachers
- Advance Parole Travel Documents
- Reentry Permit
- Consular Processing
Have more questions? Contact us today!
Call our office at 832.538.0833 or 281.954.5299 to set up a time for an initial consultation. You may also complete the online form on this page and tell us what time you would like to meet with us. We are prepared to jump in and aggressively pursue your case.
We look forward to helping you out!
- As CNMI Transitional Worker Program Draws Down, USCIS Announces Cap for Final Three Fiscal Years USCIS
- Celebrating Veterans Day 2017 with Naturalization Ceremonies USCIS
- USCIS Updates Policy to Ensure Petitioners Meet Burden of Proof for Nonimmigrant Worker Extension Petitions USCIS
- Premium Processing Now Available for All Petitioners Seeking H-1B Visas USCIS
- New USCIS Form Streamlines Process to Obtain a Work Authorization Document and Social Security Number Simultaneously USCIS
- Deadline to Submit DACA Renewal Requests Approaching On Oct. 5 USCIS